Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Karli's 2nd Birthday


This is my very first blog so I thought that I will tell you about my little girl. Her name is Karli Parini and just had her 2nd Birthday today and she had a lot of fun. She got to watch one of her favorite movies in the morning while I was at school. Then she had her doctor check up and everything went well. She then took a nice long nap, mom was happy about that. Then we had hotdogs and chips for dinner. Karli then played with her new basketball hoop that Grandma got her. Infact she has been playing with that all day off and on. Her Nana got her a dress, and shirts for the spring plus a book. Finally before she goes to bed we will have icecream and have her blow-out her candles.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet photo of Karli. She is beautiful!!! Such a fun birthday!!

    ReplyDelete